Dezerved Privacy Notice
This is the privacy notice ("Notice") of Loylogic Rewards FZE ("Loylogic", "we", "us", "our") in relation to the provision of all our consumer services and our website (www.dezerved.com, "the website") in connection with the Dezerved Program (together "the Services").This Notice sets out how we process personal information that you give to us, or that we may collect or otherwise process in the course of providing the Services to you.
1. Information About Us
1.1 Loylogic Rewards FZE whose registered address is Dubai Airport Freezone Authority, PO Box 293805, Dubai United Arab Emirates is the controller with respect to processing pursuant to this Notice and the website is owned and operated by it. For any questions you may have in relation with the processing of your personal data or when executing your data protection rights, you can contact us via the form in this link CONTACT US.
1.2 Our EU representative for data related queries is Loylogic AG Latvia branch, registration number: 40103284489, legal address: Brivibas street 40-35, Riga, LV-1050. If you have any questions about how we handle data with respect to this Notice you can contact us by email at: email@example.com
2. What This Notice Covers
This Privacy Notice applies to our data processing in relation with your use of our Services. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such website before providing any data to them.
3. What Data do we collect?
- personal details (e.g. name, date of birth, gender);
- contact information (e.g. telephone number, address details, country of residence, e-mail address);
- information on your use of Dezerved (e.g. your shopping behaviour, your payment behaviour and your use of points or cash portion, invoicing and reporting details);
- loyalty program account information (inc. user program profile details, loyalty program currency such as points/miles etc.);
- general payment information such as credit / debit card details;
- technical information (e.g. IP address, web browser type and version, operating system; list of URLs starting with a referring website, your activity on Our website, and the website you exit to);
- other data you provide to us, for example by completing your account with us or through an online survey;
- data we collect from third parties or publicly available sources, for example the internet, data brokers etc.
3.2 Such data may also include sensitive data, i.e. data that requests higher protection. We will usually not process such information unless you give your prior explicit consent thereto.
3.3 You are at no time obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, should you not wish to provide the information we ask you for you may not be able to use all of our Services.
4. How We Use your Data and legal basis of processing
4.1 When provisioning our Services, we may use your data in order to:
- provide you with our Services (incl. payment card transactions within Dezerved Program);
- co-ordinate with your loyalty program provider(s) and Dezerved Partners;
- process transactions you have requested within a loyalty program;
- allow us to improve our services to you or to develop new services;
- authenticate your identity;
- reply to communications you send to us;
- analyse your use of our website and gather feedback to enable us to continually improve our website and personalise user experience;
- provide you with personalised marketing materials by email, telephone, SMS and/or by post, but only where you have given us your permission to do so.
4.2 Our use of your personal data will only be processed on a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for entering into or the performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it reflects a legal requirement or is necessary for legitimate interests. When we base processing of your personal data on legitimate interest, this primarily refers to our interest to provide you with our Services, to run, monitor and improve our business activities (incl. cooperating with business partners and our holding company, Loylogic Holding AG, and its affiliates and subsidiaries), generating statistics and anonymous data about your use of the Services, engaging in the sale purchase of assets or companies.
5. Automated decision making (incl. profiling)
5.1 "Automated individual decision making" relates to decisions which are based solely on automated means and which result in negative legal effects or other similarly negative effects on you. We will inform you separately if we make automated individual decisions and provided that such information is required by law.
5.2 "Profiling" means a process by which personal data is processed automatically to evaluate, analyse or predict personal aspects, e.g. work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements. We carry out profiling, e.g. when analysing purchasing behaviour, in the selection of job applicants, in the examination of contractual partners, etc.
We may process your personal data based on such processes, in particular in the context of our marketing activities or customer relationship management.
6.3 We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
6.5 We may also use other technologies to collect information about the use of our website, such as Local Storage, and similar technologies.
7. Google Analytics
7.3 We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the obtained statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google relies on the European Commission’s model contract clauses.
7.4 Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- Privacy Notice: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
8. How we share your data
8.1 We may co-ordinate with third parties in the provision of your selected Services to you (e.g., your loyalty program provider(s), Dezerved Partners, payment service providers, financial institutions, and suppliers). These parties may process your personal data to supply services to you on our behalf as well as for their own purposes. In that case, these parties act as separate controllers, and you are invited to review their privacy notices to learn more about their processing.
8.2 We may also share your data with other companies in our group for the provision of some of the services, for example, payment processing as well as for their own purposes. This includes our holding company, Loylogic Holding AG, and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
8.3 Third parties (including Dezerved Partners and service providers) whose content appears on our website may use third party cookies. Please refer to section 6 for more information on controlling cookies.
8.4 We may share your personal data with third parties based on your separate consent.
8.5 We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of our business. Any personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Notice, be permitted to use that data only for the same purposes for which it was originally collected by is.
8.6 We may compile statistics about the use of our website including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, analytics service providers and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
8.7 In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8.8 In case that we share and transfer your personal data with third parties (incl. other group-companies) that are located outside of Switzerland and/or of the European Economic Area ("the EEA") (e.g., United Arab Emirates or India) we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be under the data protection law applicable to respective processing in Switzerland or within the EEA. In such cases, we will ensure data protection with standard contractual clauses for data transfers to third countries issued and approved by the EU Commission and/or the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC), as accordingly amended and adapted to local circumstances. If you wish to receive a copy of these clauses, please contact us (cf. section 1 above).
9. Data protection rights
9.1 According to the applicable law, you may have the right to:
- request access to your personal information.
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate.
- request erasure of your personal information if there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- ask us to stop processing personal information (where we are relying on a legitimate interest) if you wish to object to processing on this ground.
- withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data.
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority in Switzerland with the FDPIC.
9.2 If you wish to use one of your rights, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by mail, see sec. 1 above.
9.3 In particular, you may withdraw your consent in relation with direct marketing measures and request us to remove your information from our marketing database entirely by emailing, writing or calling us using at the contact details above. However, such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of former processing. Whenever we contact you for direct marketing communications (e.g. to send you an email newsletter which you have requested) you will normally find an email or other address at the bottom of the email, which you can use to tell us that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter or other communication in question.
9.4 Servicing emails sent to you are triggered automatically when you use the website, for example, when you make a purchase or if you add items to a wish list. If you do not wish to receive service triggered emails, you must request stop using the website and request deletion of your membership.
10.1 Securing your personal and non-personal information is very important to us and we take the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection appropriate to the risk that is related to a respective processing. In particular, all customer databases are held in a secure environment and (except for law enforcement authorities in limited circumstances), only our employees or other persons who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
10.2 Where you are using our website, we attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilising encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us will be free from unauthorised access by third parties, such as hackers.
10.3 Our website utilise SSL certificate-based encryption on pages where secure information is transmitted over the Internet. All critical information is encrypted using AES 256 algorithm and stored.
11. How long we store your personal data
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) it has been collected. We moreover retain personal data as long as we have a legitimate interest in the storage, e.g., if we need personal data for the enforcement of or the defence against claims, for archiving purposes and for guaranteeing IT security. We also retain your personal data as long as you do not withdraw your consent and it is subject to a legal retention obligation.
12. Privacy Notice Updates
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time as we add new products and apps, as we improve our current offerings, and as technologies and laws change. Any changes will become effective upon our posting of the revised Privacy Notice on our affected website. We will provide notice to you if these changes are material and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. Moreover, this notice will be provided by email or by posting notice of the changes consistent with applicable laws.
13. Website Owner
The entire contents of Loylogic website are owned by Loylogic and protected by copyright (all rights reserved). The downloading or printing of individual pages or passages from the website is only permitted if neither a copyright notice nor any other legally protected titles are removed. If you download data from the Loylogic website or reproduce it in any other way, all proprietary rights remain with Loylogic. The (complete or partial) reproduction, transmission (electronically or by other means), modification, linking or usage of the Loylogic website for public or commercial purposes is forbidden without the prior written agreement of Loylogic.
Last updated: 25th February, 2021